Google

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Draft process

Now, because we have been around four years and this the fifth I have to give you my credentials.
Year 1) 7-7 missed playoffs
Year 2) 9-5 lost in 1st round of playoffs
Year 3) 11-5 lost in Championship
Year 4) 10-3 3rd place
I have been told I have the highest win total of any franchise to date.( I have not checked on that) but, I have never had a losing season.

Our league allows a maximum of two keepers each year and you can keep them as many years as you like. I did not keep anyone off my team last year. I let Chad Johnson, Steve Smith, Julius Jones, Warrick Dunn go. I decided to start with a clean slate. Other teams kept players and those kept who were off the draft board are:
Shaun Alexander, LaDanian Tomlinson, Larry Johnson, Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Torry Holt, Steven Jackson, Clinton Portis, Lamont Jordan, Tiki Barber, Peyton Manning.

So, all these players are off the draft board. Because of last year's records and the fact that four other teams did not keep any players, I had the 4th and 5th picks(the league has a snake draft). Which really is like the 15th and 16th picks.

Learn about Social Bookmarks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home