Google

Monday, September 11, 2006

A Day After

As I recover from the first Sunday of NFL Football, I begin to reflect on the day. Spending 5 hours in a bar with friends eating wings and drinking Miller Lite made Sunday a very enjoyable event. There were several surprises on Sunday. For my team, it looks like a solid win in week one. I am up 96 to 57 going into tonight's games. My opponent has Clinton Portis, but news flash, he shouldn't suit up tonight, but if he does it will only be in a reserve roll.

Mike Vick has a good game against a tough Carolina D. Jamal Lewis looked to be running like he had in the past. Explosive and strong against the number one Defense from a year ago. Laveraneus Coles had more receiving yards(153) than any other receiver. He may have been a steal in the draft. Shockey had a solid game as did Anquan Boldin. The biggest mistake I made was keeping Lawrence Maroney on my bench. As I stated before, I was worried about how many carries he would see. I thought Mike Anderson may split carries with Lewis. It turns out, Jamal Lewis handled the load and Maroney got as many carries as Corey Dillon. You can bet Maroney will be starting for me next week! If you would like, check out the Fantasy Leaders so far in week one

Learn about Social Bookmarks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home