Google

Monday, October 23, 2006

Big NFL Game Monday Night will affect my Fantasy game


After a unspectacular day for my Fantasy Football team I thank God I am playing the worst team in my league.

I hold a 9 point lead heading into Monday night's game on the strength of 4 PASSING TDs from Mike Vick in a great game and the Denver D having 5 sacks, a INT and only allowing 7 points.

I have Jeremy Shockey playing tonight and my opponent has Julius Jones. This match up could go either way. In a smart move, my opponent started Chad Johnson and Matt Hasselbeck, however Hasselbeck got injured and never returned.
My thought that Joey Harrington might pass for big numbers playing from behind was definitely right. Harrington passed for 414 yards but only38 of them went to Wes Welker, whom I started thinking he would benefit.
Oh well, I will have my fingers crossed for Monday night.

Learn about Social Bookmarks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home