Google

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My Fantasy Football week 5 Matchup

After a big win brought me back to .500 in my fantasy football league, I am expected to lose again by four. 7 of the 14 teams in the fantasy football league are 2-2 and three are 3-1.
Here is my match up...


QB Mark Brunell vs Marc Bulger
RB Jamal Lewis vs Vernand Morency
RB Laurence Maroney vs Tatum Bell
Flex Marques Colston vs Bernard Berrian
WR Anquan Boldin vs Torry Holt
WR Laveraneus Coles vs Terrell Owens
TE Jeremy Shockey vs Jason Witten
K David Akers vs Rian Lindell
Def Denver D vs Indianapolis D

I made another move this week and released Steve McNair in favor of the aging Mark Brunell. McNair has not been a good fantasy quarterback so far this season but his stats are getting a little better. He is up against the stout Denver D on Monday night. I figured I couldn't root for him since my defense is Denver. I released Steve and picked up Brunell, QB of a recently rejuvinated offense. While, I don't expect 300 yards passing and three TDs again this week, I think the offense will continue playing the G-Men.

Learn about Social Bookmarks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home