Google

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pitiful Fantasy Performance by the Ravens

I ended up losing my match up this week and scoring the fewest points in the league.
I lost 78.6 to 58.9. I guess Mike Vick means a lot to my team.

This week should be interesting. For the first time, 6 NFL teams have a bye this week. Many teams are without their fantasy studs this week.

Laurence Maroney is on bye this week so I am replacing him with Maurice Morris. I assume Shaun Alexander is still out with a broken foot. Morris vs the Arizona D is a lot different than Morris vs Chicago D. You see what the Bears did to McGahee last week? That is why Morris only rushed for about 30 yards. I expect much better numbers this week from him.

On a side note, Jamal Lewis is either horrible, or the Ravens O-line is horrible, or the offense is horrible. In any event, my first two draft picks, Domanick Davis and Jamal Lewis were horrible. I wouldn't doubt if Mike Anderson or Musa Smith see more carries soon.

Learn about Social Bookmarks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home