Google

Monday, October 09, 2006

Fantasy Football Week 5 Recap

My team is absolutely aweful this week. I picked up Mark Brunell and he absolutely laid an egg. I am guessing Steve McNair could sleepwalk tonight and score more points than Brunell.
Maroney-nothing
Shockey-nothing
Colston-nothing
Lav Coles-nothing
Actually, my kicker David Akers has scored the second most points on my team this week.
I am losing
I have Jamal Lewis and the Denver D playing tonight and my opponent has Tatum Bell.
I think it is safe to say I am going to lose, but you never know. If the Ravens D shuts down Bell, picks off McNair for a couple of tds and Jamal Lewis runs for 100 and a score or to I have a chance. Yeah, I have about as much a chance as the Tigers do of beating the Yankees.

Learn about Social Bookmarks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home