Google

Friday, October 06, 2006

Fantasy Football Trades

Sometimes the key to winning your fantasy football league is putting together a good trade at the right time. I have seen trades take a team to new heights and riddle others to throw in the towel.
I saw on ESPN fantasy show that the top 3 players traded this week were...
Shaun Alexander
Laurence Maroney
Chad Johnson
Two guys who owners have become frustrated with and one guy who has been outstanding.

I was offered a trade by another owner in our league.
The trade was Shaun Alexander, Charlie Frye, and Randy McMichael for
Michael Vick, Laurence Maroney, and Jeremy Shockey.

I think that Alexander will pick up the pace in about two weeks when he comes back from injury. Basically, I couldn't pull this trade. I didn't want to give up Maroney as he may turn out to be a week to week stud by the end of the year. Vick has been having a career year so far and Shockey hasn't done much. Trading Vick and Maroney for Alexander and Frye didn't seem to bad if it weren't for the fact that Alexander's age is getting up there and he carried such a big load the last three years injuries may be creeping up on him.

I also offered a trade which has not been accepted or declined yet. I offered Laveraneus Coles and Jeremy Shockey for Reuben Droughns and Chad Johnson....

Learn about Social Bookmarks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home