Google

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tied for 4th in Fantasy Football League

Thanks to the horrible running game of Julius Jones my team won 78-67 this week. Shockey added a touchdown for good measure. I am now 4-3 on the league and am in a three way tie for fourth place. I am squeaking by so far, but now all my key players have been through their bye week. I am hoping to put a run together.
If I can ever get the Ravens running game to produce I might be ok. I now must make a decision of whether to play Jamal Lewis, Mike Anderson or Maurice Morris. I think a lot of that may be decided in Ravens practice this week and if Shaun Alexander is able to return from injury this week. There is a runningback controversy brewing in Baltimore. Many are wondering if Jamal Lewis is past his prime and the time has come to reduce his carries in favor of high priced free agent Anderson or upstart backup Musa Smith. I will need to monitor this situation.

Learn about Social Bookmarks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home