Google

Monday, October 02, 2006

Fantasy Football Week 4 Recap

With my opponent having no players left I have won to even my record at 2-2.
I am leading 101-52 and have David Akers kicking tonight. I rode another 100 yard rushing game from QB Michael Vick and outstanding games from rookies Lawrence Maroney(125 yards on the ground and 2 Tds) and Marques Colston(132 yards receiving and 1 TD) to victory. It looks like Maroney may turn out to be keeper material and Colston I feel lucky to have picked up this week. My receiver core of Colston, Anquan Boldin, and Laveraneus Coles is pretty solid.
I tell you what, if I would have chosen Willie Parker or Brian Westbrook instead of Domanick Davis my team would be pretty darn solid. Oh well.

Check out all the Week 4 leaders by clicking on the leaders link to the right.------>

Learn about Social Bookmarks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home