Google

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday Report.

I proposed a trade yesterday of Laveraneus Coles for Chester Taylor. I thought I might be able to trade Coles while he is high on rank lists. The trade was declined. My thought was to try to pick up a quality RB for maybe a overrated receiver. Too bad.

In addition, Coles showed up as questionable for this week on the injury report, so is Jamal Lewis. These are two situations to monitor. Also, Jeremy Shockey is probable. I think all three should be fine.

My matchup is pretty even this week. I am playing against...
Eli Manning QB
Rudi Johnson RB
Willis McGahee RB
Hines Ward WR
Reggie Williams WR
Reggie Brown WR
Todd Heap TE
Jeff Reed K
Steelers Def
He is pretty strong everywhere but WR. They are especially weak.

Learn about Social Bookmarks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home