Google

Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Fantasy Football week 4 Matchup

I made my first change of the season this week. Because I have two losses, I was able to move up the waiver board to near the top. I was not able to pick up Maurice Morris and didn't think I would. However, I was able to snag Marques Colston of New Orleans and dropped the underachieving Michael Clayton. With a rookie QB starting for Tampa Bay I figured Clayton's numbers would go down from where they were(which was almost zero anyway). Colston has been one of the biggest surprises of the season and will move right into my starting lineup. This week here is my matchup.
I am predicted to win for the first time this year!

QB Michael Vick vs Daunte Culpepper
RB Jamal Lewis vs Fred Taylor
RB Laurence Maroney vs Reggie Bush
Flex Marques Colston vs Deuce McAllister
WR Anquan Boldin vs Keyshawn Johnson
WR Laveraneus Coles vs Lee Evans
TE Jeremy Shockey vs Tony Gonzalez
K David Akers vs Jason Elam
Def St. Louis D vs Seattle D

This team I am playing is also 1-2 for the year
There are a number of developments this week. After the alleged Terrell Owens suicide attempt, T.O. was practicing Wednesday and may play this Sunday against the Titans. Shaun Alexander is definitely out despite his proclamation that he was healed due to the power of prayer. The Cardinals reversed course and said that Kurt Warner will definitely start. That is good news for me because I now expect Boldin to have a good game.

Learn about Social Bookmarks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home